Canada Games Team Manager
- Assisting with oversight of named role within team (ie Kumite Assistant Coach) as determined by the Canada Games Head Coach (CGHC)
- Primary role is that of Team Manager with secondary role as assistant coach during the game
- 13 September 2022 to 01 March 2023
- Assist with oversight of specific technical programs as directed by the CGHC
- Under the direction of the CGHC help implement the seasonal YTPs for athletes under your supervision
- Under the direction of the CGHC help implement the strength and conditioning program specific to age and disciplines for athletes under your supervision
- attend team trainings to ensure trainings are inclusive, engaging and support progressive athlete development
- Provide input as requested from the CGHC for team Alberta selection procedures
- Canada Games Head Coach (CGHC)
- Respect in Sport for Coaches – online learning
- Safe Sport Training – online learning
- NCCP Comp-Dev Certified (deadline November 19)
Please direct all queries to KA ED via email at: executive.director@karateaborg.
All interested coaches should send email with cover letter expressing interest, background as well as requisite certifications (or plan to be certified by the deadline).