Karate Alberta members,
Please review the Selection Guidelines for the 2019-2020 Season
- Pre Camp & Qualification Camp – $100 per athlete
- This includes the Saturday tournament and Sunday training
- Team training fees ‐ $50.00 per individual scheduled 1-day session
- For families with 2 or more team prospects the price for the second individual is reduced by 50%
- Paying for the team training fees does not guarantee you a spot on the provincial team.
Upon reviewing the current registration for KA Team Prospects a number of athletes from last year have still not submitted a registration.
Athletes who intend on being evaluated must register at online via Martial Member Before December 13, 2019
Athlete Handbook and associated documents will be available shortly. Expect an email shortly from the Team Logistics Committee (TLC) with information regarding volunteering and team logistics.
To facilitate communication separate emails have been created to address coaching and logistical queries.
KA_Coach@karateab.org – for coaching related questions (i.e. discussions on athlete divisions, kata vs. kumite, absences for training, etc.)
KA_Logistics@karateab.org – for logistical related questions (i.e. bondable/volunteer information, fees, tournament information, teamwear, etc.)