The provincial team is in need of a male and female team managers for the fall. Can all prospective applicants please complete the form below no later than July 31st.
The roles and responsibilities of the Team Manager, Karate Alberta include, but are not limited to:
- Attendance/presence at all Team Prospect/Provincial Team Trainings/Camps and/or Clinics, in both Calgary or Edmonton, as required; scheduled from September 2017 through to March 2018,
- Karate Alberta Team Prospect/Provincial Team Athlete communication and support,
- Booking of Karate Alberta Provincial Team travel arrangements for 2018 Karate Canada National Championships,
- Liaise with the Karate Canada in fulfilling the required Sport-data registration and required paperwork for 2018 Karate Canada National Championships,
- Ensure the selected Karate Alberta Provincial Team sport-wear; including team jackets and travel/equipment bag are met,
- Other duties as assigned and/or requested by the Head Coach of Karate Alberta